Loading...

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Chris Pirillo's videostunt comparison

Chris Pirillo from Lockergnome.com made an amusing experiment on his blog. The Experiment consited of making, in this case, three videos, and then uploading one for YouTube, one for Google Video, and finally one for Revver (I actually haven't heared about this one until now). He then has embedded all three videos into his blogpost. When played simultaniously he's arguing with himself, representing each network, 'bout which is the best. The point, though, was to compare them. Chris drew the conclution that YouTube looked best, Revver would draw most revenue, and Google Video would finish last in both classes.




Here are the videos, though. Enjoy one more Chris Pirillo stunt, while we wait for the next one.











2 comments:

Marquisdejolie said...

Dude, you're a little behind the times. He's already made a 9 pack Jingle Bells version. Where have you been?

P.S. Check your spelling in your "About me" sidebar. It looks counterintuitive to mention that you went to college but don't know how to spell yet.

Leif Daland said...

Sorry, Marquisdejolie. You're quite right. My spelling seem to be a little off here. Thank you for the tip.

In my defence, though, I did this little bit in a hurry as I do not like presenting myself as much as I like to present my subjects of interest, mainly tech. At last I feel I have to mention that english unfortunately ain't my mother tongue, but my spelling knowledge are normally quite alright :-)